Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things around the house

You know you have TOO many tools when you can't park your car in the garage AND you have to purchase a high-speed shed to store your bicycles in!! :)
This is a pretty cool little shed, though. The little bump-out on the right side houses the lawn mower and all the lawn items....the left-and side will become the garden once it gets a little warmer...brrr


Here is Weiden during a rare day of sun. I had hoped it would turn out better but it was hazy and I suppose the window screen wasn't really a big help...but...I have to be on the 3rd floor to get a good shot of the hills in the distance!


A sign we have had on our house for years! We bought it at a bazaar in California and it has always fit our military lifestyle! I think I might add it to the template..hmmm



Have a great day!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I LOVE the sign. Sentiments this military family shares.

The shed is cool. We are trying to figure out what to do with our bikes - it would be nice to free up some space in the garage.

We've prayed and prayed to go to Europe - and God keeps sending us to TX.....

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday the Lord will see fit to PCS you to our neck of the woods. Germany is great but there is always a price to pay...

especially if you have kids leaving for college...my son will leave for Florida and we will be an ocean away! It is still worth every minute!

Texas is nice and you guys are AF, right? I was lucky enough to be stationed and Ft Sam....LOVED San Antonio!