Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1st day of 2008 and Day 1 of Project 365

We started taking down some of the Christmas decorations today. I always hate this part- it seems like it will be so long until we get to put everything back up again...the tree may stay up for a little while longer-I love it lit early in the am or late at night!
I thought it would be nice to get a picture of my beautiful Christmas present from Robert. I was the only person he actually shopped for. He was quite proud of himself since I have a collection of German smokers (rauchermann) but not 1 Christmas one (not sure how that happened)! Isn't he pretty! :) Thank you, Robert!
Here is a picture of most all of the ladies from the New Year's Eve party at our neighbors house. Don't mind Robert, he thought he deserved his "surrounded by women" spot...unfortunately Alicia--our host--isn't in this shot....where in the world did she run off to??
We hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and enjoy Peace and Prosperity in 2008!


No comments: